Students were hired by these companies!
- Daeyeong Hyun – Canoo, Torrance, CA, USA
- Chris Lee – General Motors, Warren, MI, USA
- Soojin Lim – General Motors, Warren, MI, USA
- Soohyun Lim – Lucid, Newark, CA, USA
- Jongmin Choi – Toyota(Calty), Newport Beach, CA, USA
- Yeongsoo Choi – General Motors, Warren, MI, USA
- Wendy Kim – Rivian, Irvine, CA, USA
- Samel Jeong – General Motors, Warren, MI, USA
- Kyujin Kim – Pixlhut, Farmington Hills, MI, USA
- Unseop Chung – General Motors, Warren, MI, USA
What People Say
What students said about 3D Design Academy
Yeongsoo Choi – Creative Digital Sculptor (GM)
Wendy Kim – Creative Digital Sculptor (GM)
Samel Jeong – Creative Digital Sculptor (GM)
Unseop Chung – Creative Digital Sculptor (GM)
Chris Lee – Student (College for Creative Studies)
Founder and Principal Instructor at 3D Design Academy LLC
Soochan Lee is a Lead Digital Modeler with 10 years of industry experience in both concept and Class-A surfacing.
He started his career at GM after graduating from the College for Creative Studies in Transportation Design. His work includes several high-profile projects, such as the first mid-engine C8 Chevrolet Corvette and Cruise Origin autonomous shuttle. After a 9 year stint, he joined Canoo as a Senior Modeler, working on various projects, including the Lifestyle Vehicle, Pickup Truck, and the Multi-Purpose Delivery Vehicle. Now, Soochan is back at GM as a Lead Digital Sculptor for the Branded Advanced Team, working on future designs for the GMC Exterior Studio.
Having taught Alias classes at the College for Creative Studies as an Adjunct Faculty, Soochan brings an abundant knowledge of surfacing and industry experience. Many of his students now work at various OEMs including GM and Rivian, commanding top salaries, with private tutoring students at 100% job placement rate after completion of their portfolio.
Check out the latest additions to our courses
Subscribe now and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, interesting posts, popular books and much more!