Car Tutorial – Audi E-Tron
This course will build on from all the surfacing techniques we have learned so far and create a car model based on an existing production vehicle. It will explore building an entire car based on orthographic drawings and pictures, and touch on some of the common techniques used to create car exteriors. Lastly, we will discuss features present in Class-A surfacing.
- More than 180 lessons, all in an easy-to-follow video format.
- Learn how to create a car based on orthographic drawings.
- Learn several common techniques applicable to all car exteriors, such as building wheel flats, windshield, side glass, and more.
- Build complex surfaces present on modern cars such as merging feature lines.
- Learn how to finish the model by applying Class-A surfacing details such as flanges, drafts, gaps, and minimum fillets.
- Lectures 201
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 19
- Assessments Yes